Monday, September 7, 2009

A Cleaning Day Story


The Line Writer Prepares His Writing Kit


(Click on picture for larger version)

"Today is September Sixth 2009.

today was a cleaning day because my Mom wanted to clean up our stinky old house. So my job (usually) was cleaning up the dishes, my laundry, and (sweep), clean my room. that's (basically) it i'm glad i don't (have) to cut the (lawn). But today was not just a boring day one or a (couple) of crazy stuff happened. the first thing was that i was sitting at the (table) writing like usual then my pencil just flew out of my hand and then it did some stunts and then it stop(p)ed moving and it flew right back into my hand. i asked my grandpa about it all he could do is just open his eyes wide in amazement. so then i asked my grandma and she said "it's an ancient japane(s)e pencil that was used for writing the (japanese) law so we did research on it. and then we just put it (where) no one can find it under the house. it still to this day is under our house(.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to know what you think about this post!