Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today Was a Long Day





I failed to show The Line Writer how to use the macro closeup attachment lens on the Fuji Instax Wide 210 camera, but I really like the soft-focus effect he's achieved.

I also like his typo of "Loyal" for the Royal Mercury typewriter; we've had this machine out to the beach at Oceanside, California, the last few years during vacation, and it has indeed been loyal.

Another detail I observed was that he wrote out his rough draft longhand, in pencil, prior to typing it up. As if he's been paying some attention to you know who. And he did all this while I was at work. A great treat to find when I came home.

~Grandpa Joe

2 comments:

  1. Can just anyone join the Toltec Writers Guild? I want in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second this post, 6/9 was a long day ... thought it was just me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, we'd love to know what you think about this post!